First of all… WELCOME BACK! 😀
We are definitely looking forward to seeing you again.
As of Thursday 17th of September from 10am we will be open once again and all things going well, indefinitely!
There are however a few restrictions imposed on our industry by the government which you need to be aware of.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ AND FOLLOW ANY INSTRUCTIONS WITHIN YOUR APPOINTMENT COFIRMATION AND REMINDER EMAIL AND/OR SMS.
Masks Must Be Worn!
A mask be worn during the ‘entire treatment’. It can not be touched, removed or altered for any reason. This is unfortunate and does have a very significant impact on our business as a great majority of our business is skin/face related.
What this means is…
- Facials, peels and LED Light Therapy can not be performed.
- Laser genesis (for most of the face) and skin needling/micro-needling (for most of the face) can not be performed.
- All other services, including Laser Genesis and Skin Needling on part of the face or other part of body can still be performed.
- Laser Hair, Vascular and Pigmentation treatments on part of the face or other part of the body can still go ahead.
- Massage, Waxing, Lash Lifting and the Infrared Sauna can still go ahead.
We’ve removed any treatments that can’t be performed from online booking. If you can’t see a treatment you usually receive, this is because we can’t perform it due to the wearing of masks.
No mask = no entry!
In addition, the following also applies:
- Please attend you appointment on your own. No friends, family, or children can attend with you.
- Hand sanitiser MUST be used upon entry.
- Client Induction, Informed Consent and any other forms that need to be completed may be sent to you via SMS and/or email, to complete prior to arrival.
- Magazines have been removed from the waiting area for the time being.
- Payment via Card instead of Cash would be appreciated. If you’d like to pay cash, please ensure you bring the correct change with you.
- Please maintain a 1.5m distance from others.
- Please exit via the rear door.
These changes have been made to minimise contact points and ensure a safer environment for all.
Read more about our everyday Health & Hygiene.
We will update this information as time goes on so please check back each time you receive your appointment reminder SMS.