Just arrived in clinic – the all new dermaviduals PlutioDerm Fluid is here!
Blemishes, acne, breakouts, congestion – it’s something most of us are familiar with and struggled to control at some point in our life. You may even be struggling with it right now.
A good skincare routine is the secret to healthy skin, and a good skincare routine is dependant on using the right products. PlutioDerm Fluid is one of those go-to products for blemished skin.
PlutioDerm Fluid is a powerful herbal serum based on liposome technology that works quickly and effectively. The concentrated serum aids the blemish prevention process by reducing inflammation, soothing the skin and reducing microbial infestation, and hereby activating regenerative skin processes.
- Saccharide isomerate (moisturiser)
- Native urea (moisturiser)
- Salicylic acid (keratolytic agent)
- Plantago lanceolata leaf extract (contains acetoside that has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects)
- Mahonia aquifolium root extract (contains berberin that has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects)
- Phosphatidylcholine/PC (prevention of cornification and barrier disorders, support of skin regeneration, supplier of choline and linoleic acid)
Overall, it supports the skin barrier function, is anti-microbial and antibacterial, aids in the wound healing process, supplies essential antioxidants and is suitable for all grades of acne, congestion and blemish prone skin.
If you’re struggling with acne or any kind of congestion, book your Skin Health Assessment with us today. It’s will be one of the most in-depth and thorough skin consultations you’ve ever had and the end result will be very rewarding.