We are currently open and operating with a COVID Safe plan in place.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ AND FOLLOW ANY INSTRUCTIONS WITHIN YOUR APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION AND REMINDER EMAIL AND/OR SMS.
From Nov 23rd, masks can be removed!
That’s right, finally the day is near whereby masks can once again be removed during your treatment. This means all facials, peels, laser based treatments and so on can be performed on the face.
It’s important to note that masks must go back on once the treatment is completed.
In addition, the following also applies:
- Please attend you appointment on your own. No friends, family, or children can attend with you.
- Hand sanitiser MUST be used upon entry.
- Client Induction, Informed Consent and any other forms that need to be completed may be sent to you via SMS and/or email, to complete prior to arrival.
- Magazines, glasses of water etc have been removed from the waiting area for the time being. If you’d like some water, please ask.
- If you’d like to pay cash, please ensure you bring the correct amount with you.
- Please maintain a 1.5m distance from others.
- You may be asked to leave via the rear door.
These changes have been made to minimise contact points and ensure a safer environment for all.
Read more about our everyday Health & Hygiene.
We will update this information as time goes on so please check back each time you receive your appointment reminder SMS.