We know you want results – and we are here to get them for you. Quickly, painlessly, effectively!
That’s why we’ve partnered with CUTERA – a world leader in state-of-the-art laser technology and invested in a world-class laser complete with sapphire contact cooling to ensure superior results, comfort and safety.
This investment coupled with our ongoing commitment and dedication to continual training and education is our way of proving to you – our valued clients – just how serious we are about getting you the results you deserve while maintaining a level of client care that is unmatched.
Anyone can offer you laser or IPL based treatments – not everyone is qualified and trained to do so, nor do they care enough about it to invest in quality equipment and most importantly, quality education and training.
With our gold-standard Cutera laser, we have the ability to address a wide range of skin concerns and conditions including…
Our training is of the highest calibre and second to none – endorsed by The Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery. We intend to set the standards and raise the bar when it comes to laser based treatments in Bendigo and surrounding areas.
In addition, our training is also endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing, the Government of Western Australia Radiological Council, the Tasmanian Government, and the Queensland Government.
In Victoria, there are no regulations whatsoever when it comes to using a laser or IPL machine, or operating a laser business. This means that anybody can call themselves a laser therapist or specialist; or operate a laser or IPL device regardless of their experience, their knowledge of the skin, or their qualifications.
When you visit a laser clinic or salon for treatments, you expect them to be doing the right thing. From our experience, many are not.
From lack of qualifications (even a basic Laser Safety Certificate) to deliberately “Under Treating” – which is basically where they won’t treat your hair removal session with any real intensity (mainly due to lack of training) forcing you to come back more often than necessary, costing you time and money.
If you’re going to compare pricing, then make sure you’re comparing apples with apples. That $9 underarm is cheap for a reason!
What you pay doesn’t always equal the value your receive. If you’re going to compare pricing, then make sure you consider the following:
- We’ve invested in a medical-grade, state of the art laser – not IPL or SHR. IPL/SHR is not Laser.
- We have Laser Safety Certificates and have undergone Advanced Laser Training endorsed by the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery, Australian College of Nursing and several state governments.
- We are not an express service. We offer longer appointment times, listen to you and understand your concerns and address them appropriately and professionally. You’re not just another number!
- Each time you visit, you’ll see the same laser specialist.
- Health and hygiene is extremely important to us – so everything is thoroughly cleaned before and after every client.
- High-quality pharmaceutical grade products to ensure safer, more natural results.
- A team that really cares about you and wants to nurture a long-term relationship, not a quick sale.
- We don’t have sales targets or commissions. Upselling isn’t really our thing – and we are comfortable saying ‘No’ when a treatment isn’t appropriate or necessary for you.