We’ve got you covered from head to toe with specialised, world-class laser equipment backed by highly trained and qualified laser specialists. We can perform Laser Hair Removal on virtually anyone, all year round, from light to dark skin, safely and effectively.
We know those $9 Underarm treatments looks appealing. We know the $50 full legs look like a bargain. But it’s cheap for a reason, and simply not worth the risk.
When it comes to laser hair removal (or any skin treatment for that matter) you really do get what you pay for.
When you’re ready to experience quality – book your complimentary consultation to get started!
At Stellar Skin + Body, we offer a personalised, client-focused approach. You can discuss your concerns with us in person during an obligation-free, complimentary consultation (30 minute consultation only). During the consultation, we will:
- Discuss your concerns and what you would like to achieve
- Provide the best advice possible to address your concerns
- Implement a customised treatment plan tailored to you
If you require an in-depth analysis of your skin and more detailed guidance, you should consider our Clinical Consultation.
Laser Hair Removal Benefits
Laser Hair Removal are very popular, and when performed by a professional laser specialist, can yield some incredibly quick and very effective results!
Once you’ve undergone your initial course of treatments, you’ll only need 1-2 treatments a year for maintainence.
No Razor Rash
Using a razor can often cause irritated skin and rashes. Laser Hair Removal eliminates that.
Eliminates Ingrown Hairs
If you suffer from ingrown hairs, Laser Hair Removal is an incredible option to eliminate them from occurring.
Laser Hair Removal Pricing
Whether you’re male or female, our Laser Hair Removal Pricing is the same for everyone!
|Side Of Face **||$51|
|Arms – Half||$99|
|Arms – Full||$139|
|Back – Full||$129|
|Back – Full + Shoulders||$152|
|Chest – Full||$75|
|Chest – Full + Stomach||$99|
|Hands inc. Fingers **||$49|
|Bikini – Standard *||$66|
|Bikini – Extended *||$75|
|Bikini – Brazilian *||$89|
|Feet inc. Toes **||$49|
|Legs – 1/2||$119|
|Legs – Full||$199|
* Ladies Only – We do not currently offer male bikini laser treatments.
** Small Area – When you combine two or more “small areas”, or a “small area” with a large area, you’ll receive 10% off the small area pricing. Eg. Chin + Lip = 10% off the total. Brazilian + Lip = 10% off Lip.
Laser Hair Removal Consultation
Prior to any Laser Hair Removal being performed, it’s very important that we make sure it’s suitable for you.
A Laser Consultation must be completed by us – no exceptions!
We to need perform a test patch, run through pre and post care, the expectations and potential outcomes, inform you of the possible risks and side-effects and make sure we answer any questions you may have. This ensures the best results possible.
Laser treatments can not be received on the same day as your consultation. You must wait a minimum 24-48 hours before booking your laser treatments.
Your first Laser Consultation with us is complimentary! There is no commitment and no obligation to undergo any treatments. A fee of $49 will be required if you need to reschedule the appointment for any reason. Any future Consultations may also incur a $49 fee.Book Online!
Considering laser based treatments?
Be careful who you choose.
Laser clinics are everywhere - so what makes us different? Why might you visit us instead of the one just around the corner?
Well, here are a few reasons:
- Laser based treatments are not regulated in Victoria. This means "anyone" (literally, anyone) can use a laser device regardless of skill level, skin knowledge or experience. Ensure your provider is actually trained and qualified to use the device. Failing that puts your health and safety at a much higher risk.
- We are laser specialists! We've been performing laser and IPL treatments for the best part of 15+ years. We're highly knowledgeable and experienced so you can rest easy knowing you're in safe hands, and you're much more likely to get results you seek! All our clinicians are qualified Dermal Therapists (at minimum) and hold nationally recognised laser safety and advanced laser certifications endorsed by the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery.
- Thorough consultations and fully informed. Many clinics will happily perform treatments without a consult (or a very poor consult), no pre or post care, no consent forms, and won't bother to even mention the serious and often permanent adverse side-effects associated with the treatments. If your current provider doesn't provide this information to you, they are not a reputable provider and should probably be avoided.
- Honesty and transparency. Straight up, no-nonsense, and transparent advice. If we can't get you results, we'll tell you - we're not in the business of 'winging it' just to make a quick buck. If we believe you'll be better served by another provider, we'll happily refer you on.
- World-class equipment - not cheap imports. We utilise world-class devices from Cutera to ensuring safe, consistent results are achieved. Many clinics used cheap devices that can not only compromise your safety, but also the results you get.
We're not just another laser clinic. We are 'your' laser clinic!
Frequently Asked Questions and Recommendations
This is known as undertreating. It’s a common tactic used to get you to return sooner for more treatments which means more money for the clinic. Clinics doing this will often state that you’ll need 8-12+ treatments to see results and/or reach a maintenance stage.
In addition, these same clinics will usually try and get you to pre-purchase large packs of treatments.
Treating every 4 weeks could also indicate the clinic/person performing the treatments doesn’t know what they are doing.
If you don’t see significant results in 1-3 treatments, then you should consider going elsewhere.
Laser Hair Removal offers long-term results – it’s a permanent hair reduction option and in same cases, that reduction can be in excess of 80-90%. After your initial course of 3-6 treatments (on average) you’ll only have to return twice a year (on average) for maintenance.
Now compare that to something like waxing. You’ll need to visit every 4-6 weeks ongoing, forever, to keep the hair under control.
Although laser hair removal has a much greater upfront cost, the long-term savings are substantial!
Hair removal with laser can permanently reduce the total number of body hairs but will not permanently remove all hair.
While existing hair loss is permanent this does not prevent the growth of new hairs. No laser or IPL can guarantee permanent hair removal.
Response to laser hair removal varies considerably between people. Some clients may have hormonal factors stimulating hair growth which results in more treatments.
This will depend on a number of factors including skin type, thickness of the hair and colour, as well as which part of the body is being treated.
As a general guide, it usually takes about 3-6~ treatments every 6-8~ weeks.
We can provide you with a more accurate assessment which is specific to you during your consultation.
It all depends on the area of the body we are treating. Some areas require treatments sooner while others you can wait longer.
Generally speaking, most treatments will be performed every 6-8+ weeks. We invite you to book a consultation with us and we can discuss specifics with you.
We do not use IPL/SHRD.
We use high-quality, world-class laser from Cutera – one of the most trusted and highly recognisable names in the industry. We can treat quickly, comfortably and effectively. The Cutera Excel HR utilises sapphire contact cooling to maximize your comfort and safety.
Short answer… yes and no! Everyone’s pain tolerance varies.
Your comfort and safety are paramount and that’s why we’ve opted for a state of the art, medical grade laser. The Cutera Excel HR uses sapphire contact cooling which ensures your Laser Hair Removal treatments are as pain free and as comfortable as possible.
Having said that, some clients may feel a minor stinging sensation when the laser is fired. Some clients liken the sensation to a rubber band snapping against the skin. Usually this is experienced in more sensitive areas of the body though.
You should never be in a state of unbearable pain though. If you are, please ensure you inform the clinician.