Mela Cream minimizes the appearance of pigment spots, harmonizes complexion and promotes an even skin tone.
- Niacinamide – Lightening agent that inhibits the transfer of melanosomes. It is also known as vitamin B3 or vitamin PP and helps to decrease the appearance of skin redness.
- Retinol – Anti-aging agent that boosts collagen production to combat signs of photoaging and improves the skin texture.
- Salicylic & mandelic acids – BHA and AHA that reduce intercorneocyte cohesion by destroying lipids that bind the outer cells of the epidermis with their keratolytic properties.
- Phytic acid – Lightening and antioxidant AHA that has a synergic action to brighten the complexion when used with glycolic acid.
- Licorice extract – Lightening agent that regulates the dispersion of melanin (agent responsible for pigment spots) to help homogenize complexion.