The SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is an anti ageing cream for dry skin formulated with a maximised concentration of lipids: 2% pure ceramides, 4% natural cholesterol, and 2% fatty acids.
This unique anti ageing cream for face with lipids contains a 2:4:2 cholesterol-dominant ratio to help restore skin’s external barrier and support natural self-repair, while potently nourishing ageing skin for improvement in visible signs of accelerated ageing.
The SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 lipid face cream helps with the visible appearance of skin smoothness, laxity, pores, and overall radiance. SkinCeuticals has developed its anti-ageing moisturisers with efficacious ingredients for younger looking skin.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE TRIPLE LIPID RESTORE 2:4:2 MOISTURISER:
- This anti ageing cream for dry skin helps restore essential skin lipids: ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids
- Improves the look of skin fullness, texture, and pore appearance
- Improves the appearance of skin evenness and overall radiance
- SkinCeuticals anti ageing moisturiser provides improved hydration in 24 hours, ideal for dry skin
- This ceramide facial cream offers a unique stabilisation system in a lightweight and fast-absorbing texture
In a 8-week study, the SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 significantly improved the appearance of key visible signs of accelerated ageing: 66% improvement in smoothness, 35% improvement in laxity, 20% improvement in evenness, 26% improvement in radiance, and a 44% improvement in pore appearance (A dermatologist-controlled 8 week clinical study on 55 females, ages 55-75 using the Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 Anti Ageing Moisturiser). Individual results may vary.