Laser Genesis is the treatment of choice for those wanting a gentle, non-invasive and pain-free skin rejuvenation treatment. It can help to reduce and eliminate redness, reduce pore size, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, as well as improve overall skin complexion, texture and radiance. It can even help to reduce scarring and stretch marks.
Laser Genesis can be safely used on all body parts except close to the eye – and results are often immediately noticeable.
You can expect to see improvements after each treatment, with skin appearing visibly more vibrant and healthy. For optimal results, we recommend a series of treatments approximately 2-4 weeks apart.
At Stellar Skin + Body, we offer a personalised, client-focused approach. You can discuss your concerns with us in person during an obligation-free, complimentary consultation (30 minute consultation only). During the consultation, we will:
- Discuss your concerns and what you would like to achieve
- Provide the best advice possible to address your concerns
- Implement a customised treatment plan tailored to you
If you require an in-depth analysis of your skin and more detailed guidance, you should consider our Clinical Consultation.
Laser Genesis Benefits
Laser Genesis treatments are very popular, and not just among celebrities! Unlike invasive procedures such as laser resurfacing – Laser Genesis is a non-invasive and completely pain-free alternative that can deliver amazing results without any downtime.
Completely pain-free. A mild warmth can be felt during the treatment – making it both relaxing and calming.
No Down Time
Laser Genesis is non-invasive. You could get a treatment during a lunch break and be back to work afterwards!
It’s a great option for targeting and helping to reduce scarring, such as post acne or post surgical scars.
Can help with the reduction of diffuse redness, including Rosacea.
Tone & Texture
Reduces pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, and improves overall skin tone and texture.
Eliminates sun damage and reduce the appearing of ageing skin. Firms & tightens the skin to reduce lines and wrinkles.
Laser Genesis Treatments
Laser Genesis is commonly used across the face, neck and chest however, custom treatments can be performed on virtually any part of the body. A consultation is required if you are considering custom treatments.
Laser Genesis – Full Face
$245 (30~ mins)
Laser Genesis – Full Face + Neck
$310 (40~ mins)
Laser Genesis – Full Face, Neck + Décolletage
$395 (50~ mins)
Add-On: Peel + Hydrating Mask
$79 (20~ mins)
What to expect during Laser Genesis
A pain-free, non-invasive, relaxing experience that will leave your skin feeling smooth, soft and fresh.
Individual treatments take from 30-50 minutes to perform. If you combine Laser Genesis with TCA Peels or Skin Needling, the entire treatment will take an additional 30+ minutes longer.
If you’re a new client having never received a Laser Genesis treatment with us, then a quick chat will take place to ensure the treatment is safe and suitable for you, and identify your goals and expectations (if any).
The clinician will leave the room briefly (if desired) while you get comfortable on the treatment bed.
The treatment begins with a cleanse and a quick skin sensitivity test. All going well, laser safety eye patches will be applied over the eyes complete with a eye goggles. This prevents laser light from entering the eye.
Once all safety precautions have been completed – the treatment begins.
During the treatment, the clinician will check in with you to ensure there is no excessive heat and the treatment is comfortable and relaxing.
What to expect after Laser Genesis
There should be no adverse side-effects and post care is minimal. You can usually continue on with your day as normal.
Due to Laser Genesis having a low-risk profile, you should be fine to return to work and/or resume most daily activities as normal pursuant to the pre and post care advice provided below.
Day of Treatment
- A slight warming sensation may be experienced during treatment.
- Mild, short term redness, swelling and dry/itchy skin within the treated area is common. Hive-like reactions may occur (usually resolves within 1-2 hours).
- Cool compress/ice packs, antihistamines may be used as desired.
- Makeup can be worn immediately following the treatment
- Normal cleansing, antioxidant serums, moisturisers and sunscreen can be applied as usual.
- It’s important to avoid sun exposure and heat based activities such as vigorous exercise, steam rooms, saunas etc.
1-3 days post treatment
- Skin appearance and sensation has normalised.
- Avoid skin irritants as listed below
4+ days post treatment
- Resume normal activities and active skincare products
Not sure where to start?
Considering booking a Clinical Consultation
This detailed consultation takes into your account your own individual goals and expectations. You'll be provided with a full home care prescription and in-clinic treatment recommendations to ensure you get the best results possible, as quickly as possible!Learn More...
Laser Genesis FAQs and Recommendations
Laser Genesis has a low risk profile, so pre and post care is very simple and straightforward for most patients.
You can read and review all pre and post treatment advice, as well as contraindications and precautions here: Laser Genesis Pre & Post Treatment Advice
Individual treatments take from 30-50 minutes to perform.
If you combine Laser Genesis with TCA Peels or Skin Needling, the entire treatment will take and additional 30-60 minutes longer.
No pain should be experienced whatsoever. You may experience a warm, tingling sensation. You should find the treatment relaxing and soothing.
The majority of clients will experience mild redness that usually disappears completely within 12-24 hours.
Please follow the post care advice for further information.
Yes. In the hands of fully trained and experienced laser specialist, the treatment is completely safe and highly effective.
Laser Genesis is a gradual process and typically requires four to six treatments spaced approx. two to four weeks apart. It all depends on your concerns and what we are trying to achieve.
Laser Genesis can be combined with other treatments like TCA Peels and Skin Needling however, this should always be discussed with us before booking.
Laser Genesis can deliver some incredible results, but these results vary from person to person. We can not provide any guarantees that a specific result will be achieved or how quickly.
Your willingness to use and your consistency with home care products (both pre and post treatment) may form a large part in how quickly you achieve any results, and the quality of those results.
Someone who commits to home care as well as regular in-clinic treatments will generally see significantly better results in a shorter period of time.
We recommend discussing your concerns with us during a consultation. We can then tailor a solution specific to your goals and expectations and provide some guidance and insight as to how long it may take, approximate costs etc.
Laser clinics are everywhere - so what makes us different? Why might you visit us instead of the one just around the corner?
Well, here are a few reasons:
- Laser based treatments are not regulated in Victoria. This means "anyone" (literally, anyone) can use a laser device regardless of skill level, skin knowledge or experience. Ensure your provider is actually trained and qualified to use the device. Failing that puts your health and safety at a much higher risk.
- We are laser specialists! We've been performing laser and IPL treatments for the best part of 15+ years. We're highly knowledgeable and experienced so you can rest easy knowing you're in safe hands, and you're much more likely to get results you seek! All our clinicians are qualified Dermal Therapists (at minimum) and hold nationally recognised laser safety and advanced laser certifications endorsed by the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery.
- Thorough consultations and fully informed. Many clinics will happily perform treatments without a consult (or a very poor consult), no pre or post care, no consent forms, and won't bother to even mention the serious and often permanent adverse side-effects associated with the treatments. If your current provider doesn't provide this information to you, they are not a reputable provider and should probably be avoided.
- Honesty and transparency. Straight up, no-nonsense, and transparent advice. If we can't get you results, we'll tell you - we're not in the business of 'winging it' just to make a quick buck. If we believe you'll be better served by another provider, we'll happily refer you on.
- World-class equipment - not cheap imports. We utilise world-class devices from Cutera to ensuring safe, consistent results are achieved. Many clinics used cheap devices that can not only compromise your safety, but also the results you get.
We're not just another laser clinic. We are 'your' laser clinic!