We can perform Laser treatments on virtually anyone – from light to dark skin – safely and effectively. You’ll receive quality, fast and effective results delivered by highly qualified, highly trained laser specialists.
Yes, we use an actual ‘laser’, not IPL/SHR. Laser and IPL/SHR is not the same thing!
Whether it’s general maintenance or a specific skin concern you wish to address, laser is a viable option for most people and it’s ability to acheive fast and effective results is why it’s the default choice for many.
So, when you’re ready to experience the quality of a highly trained and experienced laser specialist utilising a world-class, top of the line laser, book your consultation to get started.
Laser Vascular Removal
Laser Vein (Vascular) Removal is a non-invasive, relatively pain-free solution for removing a variety of vascular lesions on the body.
Vascular lesions include leg veins, facial veins, angiomas, venous lakes, rosacea and more.
Laser has become a viable treatment option to reliably remove and diminish unwanted vascular concerns with the result often being near instantly visible.
Some veins may require multiple treatments to achieve optimal results however, we will discuss your individual outcomes and possible results in more detail during your consultation.Book Online!
Laser Pigmentation Removal
Pigment, tone and textural issues come in many forms. Signs of ageing and sun damage leave unwanted freckles and age spots, and leave the skin’s appearance looking dull, uneven and aged.
Laser based treatments can assist with the removal, smoothing out and camouflage of pigmented lesions of various shapes and sizes.Book Online!
We can achieve some incredible results. Here is just a small sample of what we could achieve for you!
If you’d like to find out whether you’re a good candidate for laser treatments and the kind of results you could expect, please book in for a laser consult.
Laser clinics are everywhere - so what makes us different? Why might you visit us instead of the one just around the corner?
Well, here are a few reasons:
- Laser based treatments are not regulated in Victoria. This means "anyone" (literally, anyone) can use a laser device regardless of skill level, skin knowledge or experience. Ensure your provider is actually trained and qualified to use the device. Failing that puts your health and safety at a much higher risk.
- We are laser specialists! We've been performing laser and IPL treatments for the best part of 15+ years. We're highly knowledgeable and experienced so you can rest easy knowing you're in safe hands, and you're much more likely to get results you seek! All our clinicians are qualified Dermal Therapists (at minimum) and hold nationally recognised laser safety and advanced laser certifications endorsed by the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery.
- Thorough consultations and fully informed. Many clinics will happily perform treatments without a consult (or a very poor consult), no pre or post care, no consent forms, and won't bother to even mention the serious and often permanent adverse side-effects associated with the treatments. If your current provider doesn't provide this information to you, they are not a reputable provider and should probably be avoided.
- Honesty and transparency. Straight up, no-nonsense, and transparent advice. If we can't get you results, we'll tell you - we're not in the business of 'winging it' just to make a quick buck. If we believe you'll be better served by another provider, we'll happily refer you on.
- World-class equipment - not cheap imports. We utilise world-class devices from Cutera to ensuring safe, consistent results are achieved. Many clinics used cheap devices that can not only compromise your safety, but also the results you get.
We're not just another laser clinic. We are 'your' laser clinic!