Perhaps more in-depth and thorough than any skin consultation you’ve experienced!
A Skin Consultation forms a critical part of your skincare journey. Without a thorough consultation, we are merely guessing. This is not a professional or responsible approach to skincare and skin management.
We want to get to know you, your skin, your expectations and goals so that we can work with you to achieve the best results possible.
This is a journey we take together. We are here for you every step of the way. We don’t just hand you products and send you on your way.
Skin Health Assessment
$65 | Up to 90 minutes
100% redeemable on the day when investing in 3 or more full-size, prescribed products.
We encourage you to come prepared to answer lots of questions and to ask lots of questions.
- A comprehensive Skin Consultation that may take up to 1.5~ hours to complete.
- A very thorough and in-depth analysis of your skin, including photos with Observ® – a skin diagnostic & imaging camera.
- You’ll learn a lot about YOUR skin, what it needs, doesn’t need and why.
- Education & awareness – you’ll walk away feeling empowered. You’ll be able to make more informed decisions about your skincare moving forward.
- A mini facial to experience the products we use and help get you started.
- A personalised SkinPlan™.
- Ongoing support – it doesn’t stop just because you’ve left the clinic.
Skin Health Assessment + TIER 2 Facial
$195 | 2~ hours
$65 redeemable on the day when investing in 3 or more full-size, prescribed products.
If you’re not one for waiting and want to get stuck straight into the treatments, this option is for you.
It’s includes everything in the Skin Health Assessment (as above) plus we’ll include a TIER 2 Facial to kick-start your skin journey.
You’ll also receive a $20 credit to put towards your next dermaviduals product purchase.Book Online!
It’s about education!
If you’re entrusting us with your skincare, we want to help you understand why we are prescribing certain products and treatments and the benefits for you and your skin.
We want you to be able to make more informed decisions without all the trends, fads, hype and marketing nonsense. None of that is welcome here!
Seasonal Skin Consultation
$49 | 30~ minutesBook Online!
Designed as a follow up consultation post Skin Health Assessment. It gives us the opportunity to sit down with you in person and discuss your progress, results and alter your skincare as necessary.
- A one-on-one Skin Consultation and Analysis.
- Photos using Observ® to accurately track progress and results.
- Alterations to your SkinPlan as necessary.
- Discuss any questions or concerns you may have.
Online Video Consultation
$65 | up to 60 minutes
AVAILABLE NOW!Book Online!
If you don’t live in the Bendigo or surrounding areas but would still like to chat to us about your skin, we offer Skype Consultations to anyone within Australia.
It’s very similar to our Skin Health Assessment but without the Observ photos.
- A comprehensive Skin Consultation form – this will be sent to you via email to complete prior to your Consultation.
- A very thorough and in-depth analysis of your skin.
- You’ll learn about YOUR skin, what it needs, doesn’t need and why!
- Education & awareness – you’ll walk away feeling empowered and educated. You’ll have lots of information that will help you make more informed decisions about your skincare moving forward.
- A personalised SkinPlan™.
It’s important to note that because we can’t see your skin in person or physically touch your skin, it’s up to you to describe it to us in as much detail as possible, as clearly and precisely as possible, so that we can provide the best possible advice and outcomes.
How to prepare?
We want this to be a positive, empowering and relaxing experience. Although lots of questions will be asked and it may seem like an interrogation at times, there is nothing to fear. It’s all in your best interests.
- Come dressed in your most comfortable clothes. If pyjamas and ugg boots are you thing, then that’s fine!
- Arrive with no makeup or moisturiser. We need to see your skin without any interference.
- Make sure you bring your current skincare and/or makeup. This gives a chance to evaluate ingredients and we can advise on what’s great (and not so great) for your skin.