Our consultations are much more then just product recommendations – it’s about education. There’s a lot of a misinformation out there including fear mongering, fads, trends and gimmicks. We can help you navigate this minefield while also providing professional, up to date advice.
In some cases, a consultation is mandatory to ensure a particular treatment (such as laser or skin needling) is suitable and appropriate for you. In other cases it can help us to better understand your skin, as well as better understand your expectations and goals so that we can achieve the best results possible.
We take the consultation process seriously – and so should you. It’s the foundation on which we build upon. The more solid that foundation, the better the outcomes.
General Skin Consultation
$49 | 30~ minutesBook Online!
Come in and chat to our skin experts about whatever skin related concern you may have. Whether it be product recommendations, general guidance, possible treatment options and so on.
Depending on why you’re booking the consult, we will generally cover the following items:
- Discuss your expectations, goals, outcomes, what you hope to achieve etc.
- Product and treatment recommendations.
- Determine suitability of certain treatments such as peels and skin needling.
- Photos using Observ® to accurately track progress and results.
- Alterations to your SkinPlan if you’ve already undergone a Skin Health Assessment.
$49 | 30~ minutes
You must complete a Laser Consultation with us before we will perform any laser treatments on you. This is mandatory – there is no getting around it. Calling or messaging us doesn’t change this!
There are a few reasons why this step is mandatory, including the following:
- If you’re a new client, then we have absolutely no idea who you are – including any medications and/or medical conditions that may be detrimental to treatment.
- It gives us a chance to run through pre and post care and ensure you’re well educated and aware of any possible risks and side effects.
- We can answer any questions or address any concerns you may have.
- Ensure it’s a suitable treatment for you and what results are likely to be achieved so you’re can determine .
- Perform a patch test on an inconspicuous/covered area of the body.
Important: No laser treatment should be booked until at least 24 hours after your laser consultation has been completed. Any laser treatments booked prior to 24 hours post consultation will be cancelled immediately.
Skin Health Assessment
$65 | 90~ minutesBook Online!
Our ‘Gold Standard’ Skin Consultation – perhaps the most in-depth, thorough and professional skin consultation you’ll experience. We encourage you to come prepared to answer lots of questions and to ask lots of questions.
This is the perfect opportunity to deep-dive into your skin and learn about what it needs, doesn’t need and how to best support it moving forward.
- A comprehensive Skin Consultation that may take up to 1.5~ hours to complete.
- A very thorough and in-depth analysis of your skin, including photos with Observ® – a skin diagnostic & imaging camera.
- You’ll learn a lot about YOUR skin, what it needs, doesn’t need and why.
- Education & awareness – you’ll walk away feeling empowered. You’ll be able to make more informed decisions about your skincare moving forward.
- A mini facial to experience the products we use and help get you started.
It’s about education!
If you’re entrusting us with your skincare, we want to help you understand why we are prescribing certain products and treatments and the benefits for you and your skin.
We want you to be able to make more informed decisions without all the trends, fads, hype and marketing nonsense. None of that is welcome here!
How to prepare?
We want this to be a positive, empowering and relaxing experience. Although lots of questions will be asked and it may seem like an interrogation at times, there is nothing to fear. It’s all in your best interests.
- Come dressed in your most comfortable clothes. If pyjamas and ugg boots are you thing, then that’s fine!
- Arrive with no makeup or moisturiser. We need to see your skin without any interference.
- Make sure you bring your current skincare and/or makeup. This gives a chance to evaluate ingredients and we can advise on what’s great (and not so great) for your skin.
* Applies to new and existing clients that have not previously undergone a Skin Consultation or Skin Health Assessment with Stellar Skin + Body. Must be redeemed against 3 or more ‘prescribed’, full size retail products. Can not be redeemed against product packs Eg. Synergie Skin A-Zinc Kit or Cult Classics, or dermaviduals Christmas Packs.