Our Clinic Policies have been created to ensure a smooth, seamless, and pleasant experience. They help you to understand what you can expect from us, and what we expect from you should you choose to book an appointment or purchase products etc from us.
They help to protect you – our valued clients – by clearly outlining and defining how we operate as a business. You can then make an informed decision about whether we are the right clinic for you or not.
To ensure your time with us is a relaxing and enjoyable experience, please take a moment to read over our policies to ensure you’re comfortable with them.
By booking an appointment with us, you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to our Clinic Policies.
If our Clinic Policies are not suitable for you (you don’t agree with them), we advise not booking an appointment with us.
Appointments & Bookings
If you wish to book an appointment with us, the use of our online booking system is recommended. This is by far the most convenient, easiest and quickest way to secure your appointments.
Once you’ve submitted your booking and we’ve confirmed it, you will receive a confirmation email outlining the specifics (date, time, treatments chosen etc). Please read this carefully and ensure the information is correct.
A non-refundable deposit is required to secure all appointments. If you do not wish to pay the deposit, your booking will not be accepted. The deposit confirms your commitment to the appointment and ensures a genuine, legitimate booking is being made.
If you’re unsure of what treatments to book, please do not guess. Contact us to discuss your options. We are always more then happy to help.
We can not accept bookings via any form of messaging platform including Facebook, Instagram or Email. Please phone us or use our online booking system.
You agree to follow all pre and post care advice provided to you in relation to the treatments being performed.
We offer treatments that come with higher risks then others, such as Skin Needling, TCA Peels and Laser. While most of these treatments can be booked without a consultation, we do not advise doing so.
If you book a treatment that we can’t perform on the day because we’ve deemed it unsafe/unsuitable, a suitable alternative will be performed instead.
As always, a Consultation is recommended to help avoid such circumstances.
If you have an existing booking that you wish to reschedule, you must contact us first before booking a new appointment.
Please do not book another appointment until we have confirmed your existing booking has been deleted.
When a booking is created, or a change to your booking is made, you will be sent an email confirming the details (if you’ve provided an email address). Please read it carefully! If something doesn’t look right, contact us immediately. You can reply directly to the confirmation email.
You will be sent an SMS and/or email reminder approximately 2-3 days prior to your appointment (if you’ve provided your mobile number and email address).
While every effort is made to ensure reminders are sent, it is ultimately your responsibility to ensure you attend your appointments as schedule.
You must arrive at least 5+ minutes early to ensure your appointment starts on time as scheduled. You can even relax for a moment with a drink from our customer lounge fridge.
Arriving early ensures your appointment starts on time, as scheduled. If you are late, your appointment may be shortened to ensure we remain on time for the appointments that follow.
Full payment will still be required if your appointment has to be shortened or can’t go ahead as that time has already been allocated and reserved for you.
We will not tolerate, under any circumstances, any illicit, sexual or aggressive remarks, advances or gestures. It will result in the immediate termination of your appointment and you will be asked to leave the premises.
Children under the age of 14 are not allowed in the clinic. This includes babies in prams/strollers. We kindly request that you make other arrangements for them.
Your child may enter the clinic only if:
- they are 14+ years of age and;
- receiving a treatment themselves and;
- accompanied by a parent or adult guardian at all times.
If they are NOT receiving a treatment themselves, they are NOT to enter the clinic unless accompanied by a parent or adult guardian that is NOT receiving a treatment. They can not be left alone in the waiting area while you receive your treatment.
We respect your time and we ask that you respect ours. We are reserving time exclusively for you and a highly trained and qualified team member will be ready to take care of you for the duration of your appointment. For this reason, we have a strict cancellation policy in place.
If you need to cancel, change or reschedule your appointment – you can do so once only per appointment providing a minimum 48 hours notice is given by either email or phone.
A fee equal to 50% of the total appointment value will be charged (eg. your deposit). We may request full payment upfront for your next appointment.
For cosmetic injectables – your deposit ($50) will be forfeited in full.
If you need to change your appointment again (eg. reschedule for a second time) a fee equal to 50% of the total appointment value will be charged (eg. your deposit). A new deposit will be required to make another appointment. This applies regardless of how much notice is given.
This is called a ‘no-show’ and full payment will be required for the missed appointment before any future bookings are accepted.
We may use any credit you have on file (such as deposits), or any gift vouchers you have assigned to you to cover the costs.
We understand circumstances change from time to time, so you’re welcome to change your appointment should something unexpected come up. A minimum 48 hours notice is required for all changes.
However, we can’t have appointments constantly changing and rescheduling. This wastes our time and prevents other clients from booking in. If you can’t commit to an appointment right now, simply postpone it until you’re more certain you can attend.
If you’re on-call or work irregular hours that change often and sometimes on such short notice, we may not be the right clinic for you.
Please choose your date and time carefully. If you’re unsure what to book, please contact us so we can help you out.
When you book an appointment with us, time is reserved exclusively for you. In some cases, that time can be held for weeks in advance preventing other clients from booking in at that time.
With less than 48 hours notice, the chances of filling that time greatly reduces. Even with a wait-list, not all clients can drop what they are doing on such short notice and attend in your place. It generally takes a lot of effort to try and fill last minute cancellations and in most cases, not all the time can be filled due to different client requirements.
This impacts our business financially, and in some cases, can do so greatly.
We define a Last Minute Cancellation as any cancellation/reschedule/change (shortening) that occurs within the require notice period as outlined above.
A No-Show is not attending your appointment and/or not providing notice that you’re unable to attend prior to your appointment start time.
All prices include GST (Goods & Services Tax of 10%) unless specified otherwise. All prices are in Australian Dollars.
Every effort is made to ensure our prices are accurate and correct across all mediums including the website, printed price lists, online booking system, and all other mediums which our pricing is displayed. Unfortunately, from time to time, mistakes may be made; and when it comes to printed media prices may become outdated that causes our prices to differ slightly from one medium to another.
For the most accurate and correct pricing, please visit our website and click on one of the many ‘Book Online’ buttons to launch our online booking facility. The prices shown here supersede all others.
If we change our prices, they become effective ‘immediately’ for all new appointments. Any existing appointments will carry the old pricing until that appointment is complete. If you rebook or cancel an existing appointment, the new pricing will apply.
In Clinic Payments
We accept payment via cash, card or ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ facilities such as Afterpay and Zip. If you would like to pay by cash, please bring the correct amount with you as change may not be available.
You can split payments (part card, part cash) if needed.
Online payments are processed safely and securely using PCI compliant, payment gateway providers/processors.
- Primarily, online payments will be processed by ‘Stripe’.
- Direct Debits for subscriptions and/or recurring payments are currently processed by ‘PayAdvantage’ or ‘PayRight’.
We may change Payment Gateways at any time and without notice. These Terms & Conditions will be updated to reflect any changes we make.
Buy Now, Pay Later
We have partnered with several Buy Now, Pay Later facilities such as Zip and Afterpay. You are welcome to use these to purchase from us (any waxing must be $100 or more).
Please ensure your account with these facilities is setup and working prior to visiting to ensure a quick and seamless transaction.
Entrusting payment details to any organisation is an important decision and certainly not one you should take lightly. We are not suited to handle your credit card details… so we don’t. Ever!
Instead, we’ve employed a number of payment providers/processors that are setup to handle such information in a secure manner:
- Stripe (for most online credit card transactions)
- PayAdvantage or PayRight (for any subscriptions)
Both of these are long-established payment processors that are PCI DSS compliment. All your payment details are sent directly to them and handled only by them – we never see your credit card details nor do we store them on any of our systems. Our systems communicate with theirs over a encrypted connection.
If you have disputes with a payment, they have great processes in-place to protect customers, so you can rest assured that you’re protected.
In short – your details are absolutely safe and secure! We take the privacy and security of your information very seriously.
It will depend on the circumstances – but when they are stored, they are not stored by us. We pass your information to our payment providers/processors via an encrypted connection. We never see your details.
- If you purchase a Gift Voucher from us – the card details are not stored.
- If you purchase something from our online shop, you may be asked if you wish to save your card details for future use/easier checkout in the future.
- If you book appointments online, you will be given the option to save your card details for future use/quicker and easier bookings in the future.
- If you make a one-time payment to us via our dedicated payments page, your details will not be stored.
No staff member, including management, can see your credit card details once stored.
We may offer treatment packs that offer a discount for purchasing multiple of the same treatment in a single transaction. Eg. Buy 5, get 1 free.
These treatment packs are non-refundable and non-transferable. Upon purchase, we will allocate the package to the purchaser (the person who paid for the pack), unless otherwise stated by you at the time of payment. The package can only be redeemed by the individual that the package is allocated to at the time of purchase. It can not be shared with friends, family or any other individual.
Gift Vouchers can be purchased online or in clinic.
- Gift Vouchers do not have an expiry date. You are free to use them in part or in full at any time.
- They can be used to redeem treatments or products in part or in full.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Vouchers and will not replace or refund a lost or stolen Gift Voucher.
- They can not be exchanged for cash or store credit.
- They can not be used to purchase Gift Vouchers.
- Gift Vouchers can not be used to directly purchase items on our online shop – you will need to contact us.
If you hold a Voucher that we have ‘donated’ (eg. it has not been purchased), the Voucher comes with the following conditions of use unless otherwise stated:
- It must be used in full. Any unused amounts are forfeited.
- The expiry date is strictly 12 months from the date of issue. No exceptions will be made.
Addtional conditions may apply on a per voucher basis depending on the cirucmstances in which we supplied the voucher.
Promotions & Specials
We may run promotions and specials (offers) from time to time across various platforms and mediums including our website and social media. The following applies to all offers:
- One entry per person. If you are found to be cheating the system, you will be excluded from current and all future offers.
- Prizes can not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer you may have.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
Any offer posted on social media websites such as Facebook and Instagram is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the platform for which it is posted on.
Discounted & Free Treatments
If you receive a discounted or free treatment via one of our offers, please use it carefully. Once booked, it is final and can not be changed, rescheduled or cancelled regardless of the notice given.
Rewards + Referrals
- To redeem your points, you must have accumulated enough points to cover the entire cost of the treatment and/or products you wish to purchase. You can not use part points and parts payment.
- Points can only be redeemed against treatments and products that you have not previously purchased. This provides an opportunity to try something new.
- Points expire 12 months from the date they are acquired.
- Points can not be used to cover the costs associated with Last Minute Cancellations and No-Shows.
- Points may be forfeited and/or you may be excluded from the Rewards + Referral Program if you do not attend your appointment as scheduled (no-show) or there are multiple last minute cancellations.
- Points may not accrue during promotional periods dependent on the circumstances surrounding the promotion. However, in some cases we may double the amount of points you earn as a promotional offering.
- Points do not apply to packages or programs that have already been discounted.
In order to receive your 250 bonus points for referring a new client to us:
- The person being referred must be a ‘new client’, having never visited us before or previously purchased any products or treatments from us.
- The ‘new client’ must list you as the ‘referee’ on their Induction Form.
- The ‘referrer’ must have visited us at least once in the previous 6 months to receive the bonus points.
We may, at our discretion, end this program (Referrals + Rewards) at any time and for any reason. We may also make changes to the program – including the rules and restrictions, and how you can receive and can redeem your points. Changes may happen on short notice or without any notice at all.
We offer a large range of products via our online shop.
Every effort has been made to ensure the information provided within our online shop is accurate and correct however, we can not guarantee it. If you see something that doesn’t look right, please contact us so that we can investigate it.
All products available to purchase should be in-stock and ready to ship as per our Shipping & Returns policy. However, in some cases, a product may be incorrectly listed as in-stock when in fact it is not. In this instance, we will contact you and you will have the option to either:
- Request a refund which will be processed immediately.
- Request that we order the product in for you (it may take 2-4 weeks for you to receive the ordered product).
If you choose to order the product in, no refund will be granted unless we are unable to get the product to you within 4 weeks.