To protect all of our clients appointments and our company from loss of income, and to ensure your time with us is a relaxing and enjoyable experience, we have adapted the following policies.
We greatly appreciate your support and understanding.
Appointments & Bookings
We strongly encourage the use of our online booking system as it allows you to choose the treatments you would like and select a date and time that suits you.
If you do not wish to book online or want to discuss anything in more detail, please call us.
We do not accept bookings via any form of messaging platform – including Facebook and Email.
A non-refundable deposit may be required to secure your appointment.
Deposits are normally only requested if more then 1 hour of time is being reserved for you, or in cases where several last minute cancellations have occurred or a no-show.
If you do not wish to pay a deposit, your booking will not be accepted.
Deposits are non-refundable however, if a minimum 24 hours notice is provided, we are happy to hold and transfer that deposit across to a single future appointment. If 24 hours is not provided, the deposit is forfeited.
When a booking is created, or a change to that booking is made, you will be sent an email confirming the details (if you’ve provided an email address). Please read it carefully!
You will be sent an SMS reminder approximately 2 days/48 hours prior to your appointment (if you’ve provided your mobile number). Please let us know if you can’t attend or need to change it.
While every effort is made to ensure reminder emails and SMS are sent, it is your repsonibility to ensure you attend your appointments regardless.
We encourage you to plan your time carefully and aim to arrive at least 10 minutes early. If you have any trouble finding us, please call us immediately.
If you’re a new client or haven’t visited us for a while, there may be a client consultation form to complete.
Arriving early ensures your appointment starts on time, as scheduled. If you are late, your appointment may be shortened to ensure we remain on time for the appointments that follow.
Full payment will still be required even if your appointment has to be shortened as that time has already been allocated to you. We will not attempt to ‘rush’ through an appointment in an effort to complete it as this sacrifices the quality of our work.
We will not tolerate, under any circumstances, any illicit, sexual or aggressive remarks, advances or gestures. It will result in the immediate termination of your appointment and you will be asked to leave the premises.
While children are currently allowed in the clinic, we ask that they remain seated in the designated areas “at all times” and do not interfere or distract from the treatment in anyway. Your child’s safety is important to us and it should be to you.
If your child can’t remain seated, the treatment may be terminated.
Out of respect to all other clients, unruly and loud clients and/or their children will be asked to leave.
We are reserving time exclusively for you. It’s guaranteed! A highly trained and qualified professional will be ready to take care of you for the duration of your appointment. For this reason, we have a strict cancellation policy in place.
We require a minimum 24 hours notice if you wish to rescheudle, change or cancel your appointment.
If a minimum 24 hours notice is not provided, the following will occur:
- 1st time – 50% fee applies plus full payment upfront for the next appointment booked.
- 2nd time – 100% fee applies plus full payment prior to any future bookings.
There is zero tolerance for no-shows. These waste our time, prevent other clients from booking in and have a significant financial impact on our business.
A 100% fee applies to all no-shows plus full payment upfront for all future bookings.
Recovery of Fees
In the event of a last minute cancellation or no-show, your credit card, any credit you have on file, or any gift vouchers you have assigned to you may be used to recover any and all outstanding fees.
If you provide credit card details, we do not write them down on a piece of paper or store it in a Microsoft Outlook note.
Your credit card details are stored by our payment gateway provider, PayAdvantage. Highly secure, PCI compliant and encrypted – it’s protected by a 20 character password and 2FA (two-factor authentication).
Only senior management have access to this information.
We can not see your credit card details once they have been entered into the system.
You are welcome to make changes to your appointment however, a minimum 24 hours notice must be provided.
Eg. If you’re booked in for a TIER 3 Facial but arrive at your appointment and advise you only want a TIER 2 (or less), it will still be charged at the TIER 3 price as we have already allocated that time to you and there is no way to recover it.
We do not work on Sunday or Monday. If you have an appointment on Tuesday, your last chance to give notice is Saturday by 4pm (close of business).
When you book an appointment with us, time is reserved exclusively for you. In some cases, that time can be held for weeks in advance preventing other clients from booking in at that time.
With less than 24 hours notice, the chances of filling that time slot greatly reduces. This impacts our business financially, and in some cases, can do so greatly.
We will not carry the costs of last minute cancellations or no-shows.
We define a Last Minute Cancellation as any cancellation/reschedule/change (shortening) that occurs within 24 hours of your appointment start time.
If your appointment starts at 10am on Friday, you have until 10am on Thursday (the day before) to notify us of any changes.
A No-Show is not attending your appointment, and providing no notice that you’re unable to attend prior to your appointment start time.
All prices include GST (Goods & Services Tax of 10%) unless specified otherwise. All prices are in Australian Dollars.
Every effort is made to ensure our prices are accurate and correct across all mediums including the website, printed price lists, online booking system, and all other mediums which our pricing is displayed. Unfortunately, from time to time, mistakes may be made that cause our prices to differ slightly from one medium to another.
For the most accurate and correct pricing, please visit our website and click on one of the many ‘Book Online’ buttons to launch our online booking facility. The prices shown here supersede all others.
If we change our prices, they become effective ‘immediately’ for all new appointments. Any existing appointments will carry the old pricing until that appointment is complete. If you rebook or cancel without providing a minimum 24 hours notice, the new appointment will carry the new pricing.
We accept payment via cash or card in clinic at the time of your appointment. If you would like to pay by cash, we recommend you bring the correct amount with you.
Online payments are processed safely and securely using PCI compliant, highly regarded and independent payment gateway providers.
- Primarily, online payments will be processed by ‘Pin Payments’ – pinpayments.com.
- Direct Debits for subscriptions and/or recurring payments are processed by ‘PayAdvantage’ – payadvantage.com.au
StellarPay is a service we’ve created for you in order to assist with payment of treatments and products without the need for credit checks or signing up for services like Afterpay or Zip.
There are no minimum term contracts, sign-up or cancellation fees.
Our Direct Debit facilitator (PayAdvantage) charge us on a per debit and/or per dishonour basis. We pass these fees and charges onto you automatically as part of the Direct Debit process. These fees and charges will be outlined in full when reviewing any Direct Debit Authority form.
Payments made via StellarPay are non-refundable. If it is no longer suitable for you, it is your responsibility to inform us so we can stop the payments immediately. If you don’t believe you will use the credit allocated to you, we can issue a Gift Voucher (or multiple of) and your welcome to gift them to someone.
Afterpay & ZIP
We no longer offer Afterpay however, zip is still available. All zip transactions incur a 6% admin fee.
From time to time, we may offer treatment packs that offer a discount for purchasing multiple of the same treatment in a single transaction/purchase.
As these treatment packs have already been discounted, there is no flexibility when it comes to our Cancellation Policy.
- We require a minimum 24 hours notice to reschedule, cancel or change any booked appointment – regardless of the circumstances. Failure to provide this notice will result in a single treatment being forfeited from your package.
- Packs are non-refundable and non-transferable. Upon purchase, we will allocate the package to the purchaser, unless otherwise stated. The package can only be redeemed by the individual that the package is allocated too.
Gift Vouchers can be purchased online or in clinic.
- Gift Vouchers do not have an expiry date. You are free to use them in part or in full at any time.
- They can be used to redeem treatments or products in part or in full.
- We are not responsible for lost/stolen Gift Vouchers and will not replace a Gift Voucher that has been lost/stolen.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser and the receiver to ensure it remains safe and secure until redeemed.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash under any circumstances.
If you hold a Voucher that we have ‘donated’ for the purpose of a raffle, giveaway or otherwise (eg. it has not been purchased/no money has changed hands), the Voucher can only be redeemed against treatments. Unless otherwise stated, products are excluded. Any appointment made using one of these Vouchers is not eligible to be rescheduled. Once the appointment is booked, it is final. It can not be used for anything else other than what is noted on the Voucher itself.
Promotions & Specials
From time to time, we may run promotions and special offers on our website or via social media, such as Facebook. The following applies to all promotions and/or special offers unless otherwise stated alongside the individual/specific promotion and/or special offer itself.
- One entry per person. If you are found to be cheating the system, you will be excluded from current and all future promotions and/or special offers.
- Prizes can not be used in conjunction with any other discount or special offer you may have.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
Any promotion or special offer posted on social media websites such as Facebook and Instagram is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the platform for which it is posted on.
Discounted & Free Treatments
If you receive a discounted and/or free treatment via promotion, special offer or otherwise, use it carefully! Once the appointment is booked, it is final. It can not be changed, rescheduled or cancelled regardless of the notice given.
As a client, we offer you the use of our wireless internet while in our studio. If you bring a guest with you, such as a friend or family member, they are also welcome to use the WIFI while they wait.
Use of the wireless network is subject to the general restrictions outlined below. If abnormal, illegal, or unauthorized behavior is detected, including heavy consumption of bandwidth, we reserve the right to permanently disconnect the offending device from the wireless network.
If illegal activity is detected, we will inform the appropriate authorities.
By using our WIFI network, you acknowledge and agree that any websites and/or other content being accessed by you is considered “family friendly”.
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of illegal uses:
- Spamming and invasion of privacy – Sending of unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet using the Service or using the Service for activities that invade another’s privacy.
- Intellectual property right violations – Engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or any other proprietary right of any third party.
- Accessing illegally or without authorization computers, accounts, equipment or networks belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate/circumvent security measures of another system. This includes any activity that may be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration, including, but not limited to, port scans, stealth scans, or other information gathering activity.
- The transfer of technology, software, or other materials in violation of applicable export laws and regulations.
- Export Control Violations
- Using the Service in violation of applicable law and regulation, including, but not limited to, advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards, pirating software, or making fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services.
- Uttering threats;
- Distribution of pornographic materials to minors;
- and Child pornography.
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of unacceptable uses:
- High bandwidth operations, such as large file transfers and media sharing with peer-to-peer programs (i.e.torrents and device software updates are prohibited)
- Obscene or indecent speech or materials
- Defamatory or abusive language
- Using the Service to transmit, post, upload, or otherwise making available defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening material or language that encourages bodily harm, destruction of property or harasses another.
- Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message.
- Distribution of Internet viruses, Trojan horses, or other destructive activities
- Distributing information regarding the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, or denial of service attacks. Also, activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the node or any connected network, system, service, or equipment.
- The sale, transfer, or rental of the Service to customers, clients or other third parties, either directly or as part of a service or product created for resale.
- Seeking information on passwords or data belonging to another user.
- Making unauthorized copies of proprietary software, or offering unauthorized copies of proprietary software to others.
- Intercepting or examining the content of messages, files or communications in transit on a data network.