Last Updated: 3rd September 2020.
To protect all of our clients appointments and our company from loss of income, and to ensure your time with us is a relaxing and enjoyable experience, we have adapted the following policies.
We greatly appreciate your support and understanding.
Appointments & Bookings
We strongly encourage the use of our online booking system as it allows you to choose the treatments you would like and select a date and time that suits you.
If you do not wish to book online or want to discuss anything in more detail, please call us.
We do not accept bookings via any form of messaging platform – including Facebook and Email.
A non-refundable deposit may be required to secure your appointment. If you do not wish to pay a deposit, your booking will not be accepted.
In some cases, certain skin and laser consultations may be free but a non-refundable deposit may be required to secure the appointment. In this instance, the deposit may be 100% redeemable against products purchased on the day.
Deposits are non-refundable. This is to ensure a genuine, legitimate booking is being made. If a the minimum notice required is provided (as per our cancellation policy below), we are happy to hold and transfer that deposit across to a single future appointment. If the minimum notice required is not provided, the deposit is forfeited.
When a booking is created, or a change to that booking is made, you will be sent an email confirming the details (if you’ve provided an email address). Please read it carefully!
You will be sent an SMS reminder approximately 2 days/48 hours prior to your appointment (if you’ve provided your mobile number). Please let us know if you can’t attend or need to change it.
While every effort is made to ensure reminder emails and SMS are sent, it is your repsonibility to ensure you attend your appointments regardless.
We encourage you to plan your time carefully and aim to arrive at least 10 minutes early. If you have any trouble finding us, please call us immediately.
If you’re a new client or haven’t visited us for longer then 12 months, there will be a consultation form to complete.
Arriving early ensures your appointment starts on time, as scheduled. If you are late, your appointment may be shortened to ensure we remain on time for the appointments that follow.
Full payment will still be required even if your appointment has to be shortened as that time has already been allocated to you.
We will not tolerate, under any circumstances, any illicit, sexual or aggressive remarks, advances or gestures. It will result in the immediate termination of your appointment and you will be asked to leave the premises.
Effective Jan 1st 2020, children under the age of 14 are no longer allowed in the clinic. This includes babies in prams/strollers. We kindly request that you make other arrangements for them.
Your child may enter the clinic only if:
- they are 14+ years of age and;
- receiving a treatment themselves and;
- accompanied by a parent or adult guardian at all times.
If they are NOT receiving a treatment themselves, they are NOT to enter the clinic unless accompanied by a parent or adult guardian that is also NOT receiving a treatment. They can not be left alone in the waiting area while you receive your treatment.
If your child is under 14 but already receiving treatments with us, you are more then welcome to continue, and we would love to continue seeing you.
We respect your time and we kindly ask that you respect ours. We are reserving time exclusively for you. A highly trained and qualified professional will be ready to take care of you for the duration of your appointment. For this reason, we have a strict cancellation policy in place.
If you need to cancel, change or reschedule your appointment:
- A minimum 48 hours notice is required for all appointments 1 hour or greater.
- A minimum 24 hours notice is required for all appointments less than 1 hour.
You are always welcome to send a friend or family member in your place if you are unable to attend. They do not need to receive the same treatments as you but they will need to fill the same amount of time.
If the minimum notice is not provided, the following will occur:
- 1st time – a 50% fee applies. We may request full payment upfront for the next appointment.
- 2nd time – a 100% fee applies plus full payment prior to any future appointments being accepted.
A 100% fee applies to all no-show appointments plus full payment upfront for future bookings.
In the event of a last minute cancellation or no-show, we may use any credit you have on file (such as deposits), or any gift vouchers you have assigned to you to cover the costs.
You are welcome to make changes to your appointment however, the minimum notice as outlined above must be provided.
We are happy to transfer any deposits you’ve paid to a single rescheduled appointment only – providing the minimum notice is provided. If you need to reschedule your appointment a 2nd time, your deposit will be forfeited and your appointment cancelled.
When you book an appointment with us, time is reserved exclusively for you. In some cases, that time can be held for weeks in advance preventing other clients from booking in at that time.
With less than 24 hours notice (or 48 hours for larger appointments), the chances of filling that time greatly reduces. Even with a wait-list, not all clients can drop what they are doing on such short notice and attend in your place. It generally takes a lot of effort to try and fill last minute cancellations and in most cases, not all the time can be filled due to different client requirements.
This impacts our business financially, and in some cases, can do so greatly.
We define a Last Minute Cancellation as any cancellation/reschedule/change (shortening) that occurs within the require notice period as outlined above.
A No-Show is simply not attending your appointment, and providing no notice that you’re unable to attend prior to your appointment start time.
All prices include GST (Goods & Services Tax of 10%) unless specified otherwise. All prices are in Australian Dollars.
Every effort is made to ensure our prices are accurate and correct across all mediums including the website, printed price lists, online booking system, and all other mediums which our pricing is displayed. Unfortunately, from time to time, mistakes may be made that cause our prices to differ slightly from one medium to another.
For the most accurate and correct pricing, please visit our website and click on one of the many ‘Book Online’ buttons to launch our online booking facility. The prices shown here supersede all others.
If we change our prices, they become effective ‘immediately’ for all new appointments. Any existing appointments will carry the old pricing until that appointment is complete. If you rebook or cancel without providing a minimum 24 hours notice, the new appointment will carry the new pricing.
We accept payment via cash or card in clinic at the time of your appointment. If you would like to pay by cash, we recommend you bring the correct amount with you.
Online payments are processed safely and securely using PCI compliant, payment gateway providers/processors.
- Primarily, online payments will be processed by ‘Stripe’.
- Direct Debits for subscriptions and/or recurring payments are currently processed by ‘PayAdvantage’.
We may change Payment Gateways at any time and without notice. These Terms & Conditions will be updated to reflect any changes as quickly as possible.
StellarPay is a service we’ve created for you in order to assist with the payment of treatments and products without the need for credit checks or signing up for services like Afterpay or Zip.
There are no minimum term contracts, sign-up or cancellation fees however, there may be fees and charges associated with each transaction (debit) or dishonour. These fees and charges will be outlined on the Direct Debit Authority that you must complete and sign before we can debit funds.
Payments made via StellarPay are non-refundable. If it is no longer suitable for you, it is your responsibility to inform us so we can stop the payments immediately. If you don’t believe you will use the credit allocated to you, we can issue a Gift Voucher (or multiple of) and your welcome to gift them to someone else.
Buy Now, Pay Later Options
We have partnered with several Buy Now, Pay Later payment facilities such as Zip, Afterpay, Payright and Lay Buy. You are welcome to use for any these to purchase products or treatments (excluding waxing under $50).
Please ensure your your account with these facilities is setup and working prior to visiting to ensure a quick and seamless transaction.
Entrusting payment details to any organisation is an important decision and certainly not one you should take lightly. To be quite honest, we’re not suited to handle your credit card details.
So we don’t. Ever!
Instead, we’ve employed a number of payment providers/processors that are setup to handle such information in a secure manner:
- Stripe (for most online credit card transactions)
- PayAdvantage (for any subscriptions)
Both of these are long-established payment processors that are PCI DSS compliment. All your payment details are sent directly to them and handled only by them – we never see your credit card details nor do we store them on any of our systems. Our systems communicate with theirs over a encrypted connection.
If you have disputes with a payment, they have great processes in-place to protect customers, so you can rest assured that you’re protected.
In short – your details are absolutely safe and secure! We take the privacy and security of your information very seriously.
It will depend on the circumstances – but when they are stored, they are not stored by us. We pass your information to our payment providers/processors via an encrypted connection. We never see your details.
- If you purchase a Gift Voucher from us – the card details are not stored.
- If you purchase something from our online shop, you may be asked if you wish to save your card details for future use/easier checkout in the future.
- If you’ve been asked to complete a Deposit Request form – your card details will be stored and may be charged again in future in the event of a last minute cancellation or no-show – as per our Cancellation Policy.
No staff member, including management, can see your credit card details.
We may offer treatment packs that offer a discount for purchasing multiple of the same treatment in a single transaction/purchase. Eg. Buy 5, get 1 free.
As these treatment packs have already been discounted and in some cases quite heavily, there is no flexibility when it comes to our Cancellation Policy.
- We require a minimum 24 hours notice to reschedule, cancel or change any booked appointment – regardless of the circumstances. Failure to provide this notice will result in a single treatment being forfeited from your package.
- Packs are non-refundable and non-transferable. Upon purchase, we will allocate the package to the purchaser, unless otherwise stated. The package can only be redeemed by the individual that the package is allocated to at the time of purchase.
Gift Vouchers can be purchased online or in clinic.
- Gift Vouchers do not have an expiry date. You are free to use them in part or in full at any time.
- They can be used to redeem treatments or products in part or in full.
- We are not responsible for lost/stolen Gift Vouchers and will not replace a Gift Voucher that has been lost/stolen.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser and the receiver to ensure it remains safe and secure until redeemed.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash under any circumstances.
- Gift Vouchers can not be used to directly purchase items on our online shop – you will need to contact us.
If you hold a Voucher that we have ‘donated’ for the purpose of a raffle, giveaway or otherwise (eg. it has not been purchased), the Voucher can only be redeemed against treatments. Unless otherwise stated, products are excluded. Any appointment made using one of these Vouchers is not eligible to be rescheduled. Once the appointment is booked, it is final. It can not be used for anything else other than what is noted on the Voucher itself.
Promotions & Specials
We may run promotions and special offers on our website or via social media, such as Facebook. The following applies to all promotions and/or special offers unless otherwise stated alongside the individual/specific promotion and/or special offer itself.
- One entry per person. If you are found to be cheating the system, you will be excluded from current and all future promotions and/or special offers.
- Prizes can not be used in conjunction with any other discount or special offer you may have.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
Any promotion or special offer posted on social media websites such as Facebook and Instagram is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the platform for which it is posted on.
Discounted & Free Treatments
If you receive a discounted and/or free treatment via promotion, special offer or otherwise, use it carefully! Once the appointment is booked, it is final. It can not be changed, rescheduled or cancelled regardless of the notice given.
As a client, we offer you the use of our wireless internet while in our studio. If you bring a guest with you, such as a friend or family member, they are also welcome to use the WIFI while they wait.
Use of the wireless network is subject to the general restrictions outlined below. If abnormal, illegal, or unauthorized behavior is detected, including heavy consumption of bandwidth, we reserve the right to permanently disconnect the offending device from the wireless network.
If illegal activity is detected, we will inform the appropriate authorities.
By using our WIFI network, you acknowledge and agree that any websites and/or other content being accessed by you is considered “family friendly”.
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of illegal uses:
- Spamming and invasion of privacy – Sending of unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet using the Service or using the Service for activities that invade another’s privacy.
- Intellectual property right violations – Engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or any other proprietary right of any third party.
- Accessing illegally or without authorization computers, accounts, equipment or networks belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate/circumvent security measures of another system. This includes any activity that may be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration, including, but not limited to, port scans, stealth scans, or other information gathering activity.
- The transfer of technology, software, or other materials in violation of applicable export laws and regulations.
- Export Control Violations
- Using the Service in violation of applicable law and regulation, including, but not limited to, advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards, pirating software, or making fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services.
- Uttering threats;
- Distribution of pornographic materials to minors;
- and Child pornography.
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of unacceptable uses:
- High bandwidth operations, such as large file transfers and media sharing with peer-to-peer programs (i.e.torrents and device software updates are prohibited)
- Obscene or indecent speech or materials
- Defamatory or abusive language
- Using the Service to transmit, post, upload, or otherwise making available defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening material or language that encourages bodily harm, destruction of property or harasses another.
- Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message.
- Distribution of Internet viruses, Trojan horses, or other destructive activities
- Distributing information regarding the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, or denial of service attacks. Also, activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the node or any connected network, system, service, or equipment.
- The sale, transfer, or rental of the Service to customers, clients or other third parties, either directly or as part of a service or product created for resale.
- Seeking information on passwords or data belonging to another user.
- Making unauthorized copies of proprietary software, or offering unauthorized copies of proprietary software to others.
- Intercepting or examining the content of messages, files or communications in transit on a data network.
Rewards + Referrals
To ensure fairness and clarity, there are certain terms and conditions that apply specifically to our Rewards + Referrals Program.
- Points can not be used to cover the costs associated with Last Minute Cancellations and No-Shows. All Last Minute Cancellations and No-Shows need to be paid for in accordance with our Cancellation Policy.
- Points may be forfeited and/or you may be excluded from the Rewards + Referral Program for multiple No-Shows or Cancellations, regardless of whether they are Last Minute or not.
- Points may not accrue during promotional periods dependent on the circumstances surrounding the promotion. However, in some cases we may double the amount of points you earn as a promotional offering.
- Points do not apply to packages or programs that have already been discounted eg. ‘Healthy Skin for Life program’ or ‘Buy 5, Get 1 Free’ packages and so on.
In order to receive your 250 bonus points:
- The person being referred must be a ‘new client’, having never visited us before or previously purchased any products or treatments in the past.
- The ‘new client’ must present the New Client Referral Card at their first appointment.
- The ‘referrer’ must have visited us at least once in the previous 12 months to receive the bonus points.
We reserve the right to end this program at any time and for any reason and without notice.